Samsung unveiled its “1st Android Camera” at the IFA tech show in Berlin on Wednesday.
Named as the Galaxy Camera it comes packed with the latest version of Android – Jelly Bean and a powerful 1.4GHz quad-core processor.
In addition to the Os and processor the other features include:
- 21x optical zoom lens
- 16M BSI CMOS sensor
- 4.77-inch HD rich and clear LCD screen
- 8GB of storage + a slot for micro SD cards
Samsung has also included a set of 35 photo editing features so taking pictures, editing, sharing will be as easy as possible. You can tag and organize them into folders without waiting for a computer or upload your images or movies to Samsung’s cloud service and you can share them directly with other Samsung devices.
The Galaxy Camera will be released in two connectivity options: a 3G and Wi-Fi version or a 4G and Wi-Fi version.
The camera, or is it a camera?? or a mobile? or tablet? well it seems like a collaboration of all three and visually it appears as a camera with a lens protruding out the front, is gonna set a new mark in the smart device world.
Samsung Galaxy Camera Product Specifications
- Image Sensor: 16.3 effective megapixel 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS
- Lens: F2.8, 23 mm, 21x Optical Zoom Lens
- Display: 121.2 mm (4.77″), 308 ppi, HD Super Clear Touch Display
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Network: 4G, 3G (HSPA? 21Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 8GB ? memory slot : micro SDSC, micro SDHC, micro SDXC
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4
- Voice Control, Slow Motion Video, S Planner, S Suggest
- Google Mobile Services
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 1,650 mAh
- Dimension (WxHxD): 128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1 mm
- Weight: 305g